22nd October 2019
Bishop Dag Heward-Mills
READ: 2 Kings 2:1-10
“…Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.“ – 2 Kings 2:9
A mentor is a teacher, a guide, an advisor and a leader. It is important to value every moment in the presence of a great leader. You will learn many things.
Elisha refused to go away from the presence of Elijah. He knew how important it was for him to stay close. On three different occasions, he refused to go away (2 Kings 2:2).
I will share with you seven things to notice in the presence of great leaders.
1. Notice their vision. You will be inspired to have a greater vision.
2. Notice their achievements. They will show you what is possible.
3. Notice their focus. You will see the secret of concentration at work.
4. Notice their relationship with God. It will inspire you to be closer to God.
5. Notice their appearance and their language. You will feel the atmosphere of greatness.
6. Notice how they handle situations. You will receive wisdom for your own situation.
7. Notice their weaknesses. When you see their great achievements in spite of their weaknesses, you will be encouraged.
Start your day with a blessing from the WORD!!!
EXPECT A SERIES OF VICTORIES!